First Of The Main Attraction: Slenderette On The Bush Bean


It's only been a couple days since the first flowers began to bloom on the bush bean and just as anticipated came forth the first show of a bean.  It's a cute little thing that will surely become larger, beautiful, slender beans.


Some of you may be wondering why I'm posting "First Bloom" or "First Of The Main Attraction" which is aimed towards posting pictures and a few words of the first signs of the vegetable growing (which I think is absolutely exciting and fantastic- partially the reason why I choose to post them).  However the main reason for doing so is that as a novice gardner (which I am, I do not deny that), I know it can be hard to tell what is what, I'm hoping that for some of you it will bring about a familiarity of what is what growing in your garden, 'is it a bloom or is it a bean?', 'is it a weed or isn't it?', 'is that the seedling growing that I planted or has some random plant rooted in it's place?', These are all questions I continue to have in my own garden and some of you probably have these same questions too.  But if not I hope that you'll at least enjoy the pics of nature taking it's course.


Take a look at the previous post on the First Bloom of the bush bean
Take a look at the later post, Caught In The Act: Slender Beans Pushing Forth


No comments:

Post a Comment